10/16/2012

ROOM UPDATE









a while ago I changed some things in my room, and last week I finally finished the make-over. not really a make-over, I actually just shoved my bed so that it now stands under the window (its so beautiful to wake up in the warm sunlight and fall asleep watching the stars..) and I hung up a white, half translucent curtain that now is separating the working area from the sleeping area. hope you like it!

oh and I snapped these tops last week at cotton on. totally I M and my new favorite!

Kommentare:

Daria hat gesagt…

ich bin so neidisch auf deine office boots! super schön minimalistisch ist dein zimmer!

Greta hat gesagt…

wahnsinnig schönes zimmer was total zu dir passt :)

Greta von What ever

Pünktchen hat gesagt…

wow! wahnsinnig puristisch aber wunderschön!

Claire hat gesagt…

Your room is pure and perfect. C

Ikilicious hat gesagt…

Bed under the window was a good idea. My bed is also under a big loft window and it is just amazing to get "sun kissed" in the morning :)

Peaches hat gesagt…

Hey, dein Style ist so so toll, Du solltest unbedingt beim mybestbrands Design Wettbewerb mitmachen! http://www.mybestbrands.de/i-want-my-tanktop/